Creative Web Designer (HTML5)
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on paid search advertising to clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
Our paid search methodology achieves outstanding results for our clients. We built the Segmatic Platform to implement our methodology, to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to run a client’s paid search campaigns. We also provide consultancy services to a limited number of clients, and in Q2 we will launch the Segmatic Platform as a self-serve solution.
About the Team/Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented HTML5 web designer to join our Creative Design Team as soon as possible. You will be involved in all types of creative work in a fast-paced, creative, and flexible role at the heart of our business. The successful candidate will split their time between our business development and client services teams, delivering a wide range of content. You will join our in-house creative design team, and work closely with Segmatic’s directors.
The position is ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who can bring energy, commitment, and a collaborative, exploratory mindset to the work. You will have the freedom to put your stamp on the creative direction of a fast-growing company.
This role will support our Creative Design Team, and while the work will change day-to-day it will support two key business teams.
- Client services team: Working in the client services team to produce engaging digital and print content as part of our performance marketing services. This will focus on HTML5 assets, such as HTML 5 Banners. The work will range from ideation and HTML5 production to graphic production and video production.
- Business development team: Working in the business development team to produce engaging digital and print content to enhance how we communicate our value to prospective clients. This would include our main website, and a sub-set of tools on our website. This would primarily focus around HTML design, with some more advanced tools being integrated.
- Assisting with other duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have a balance of most of the following qualities, and hopefully a few that we haven’t thought of:
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field like multimedia, graphic design, or visual communications.
- Business experience: 1-2 years of experience in a business environment, preferably one that’s technology-focused.
- Technical ability: Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator required. Experience of InDesign, After Effects, and Premier desirable.
- Collaboration: Team-oriented and adaptable. Able to work with a team and deliver results at an individual and team level. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with colleagues and clients at all levels of the organisation. Capable of managing up. Can deliver and receive feedback in a professional - and constructive way.
- Accountability: Comfortable taking on personal and collective responsibility and accountability. Can plan and manage time and priorities, setting and meeting goals for yourself and others. Adept at scoping work and providing detailed delivery plans for the team. Comfortable working with competing perspectives and priorities, including those of senior management.
- Agile learning: Able to learn and adapt quickly based on successes and mistakes, combining self-awareness and a willingness to seek out feedback and take it on board. Can quickly pick up the information you need to do your work and share it across your team.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Creative Web Designer | YOUR NAME’. In addition please attach a portfolio of your work. Applications will be processed as they are received.
This position will have a permanent contract. The salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
We are committed to diversity throughout our business, including in our hiring.