Web Creative Designer
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and intensive position within Segmatic, splitting time between the business development function & client services. The successful candidate will be delivering a wide range of content, working in close collaboration with our Directors.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person. They will have the freedom to put their stamp on the creative direction of a fast-growing company.
Segmatic’s philosophy, track record and performance-based billing model give clients confidence that we will drive value for their business. Our approach has delivered results for clients in Ireland and the UK. Now we need an exceptional creative director to grow our client base and take us to the next level.
- Working in the Performance Marketing Department to produce engaging digital & print content effectively. Great opportunity for someone interested in all types of creative work, ranging from Ideation, Graphic Production, Video Production & HTML5 Production.
- Working in the Sales Department to produce engaging digital & print content effectively.
- Design and development of content for website and social media such as HTML 5 websites, infographics and motion graphics.
- Design and development of print content, relating to whitepapers, conference creative and related graphics.
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as multimedia, graphic design or visual communications, with 1-2 years of work experience.
- 1 Years Business experience. Preferably within a tech-driven operational environment, however that is not required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Web Creative Designer | NAME to firstname.lastname@example.org