Senior HR Generalist
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search advertising. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
The company has grown from starting in 2014 to 46 employees now. Over the next 3 years, there are aggressive expansion plans.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and intensive position within the Head Office team.
Segmatic is a company that has grown organically at a rapid pace in the past 3 years. A successful candidate would be charged with developing and implementing the recruitment strategy for the organisation.
The company has grown from starting in 2014 to 46 employees now. There are aggressive expansion plans aiming for doubling the size in the next 36 months.
- Plans and conducts employee orientation activities to foster positive attitude toward management goals and integration of new hires
- Develops, plans, and/or manages employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counselling, employee development and career planning, policy interpretation and compliance, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs
- Facilitates effective and positive resolution of employee issues, displaying a genuine interest and respect for people and their concerns
- Partners with management and other HR partners to communicate employee concerns/requests, anticipate issues, and recommend resolution
- Partners with management to determine training and development requirements, including but not limited to career planning and coaching
- Coordinates employee transfer/relocation activities
- Works closely with Legal department to coordinate work permits and visas for any foreign employees/candidates
- Manages company workday system, ensuring information is entered in a timely and accurate manner
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness and compliance
- Ensures compliance with employment laws and company guidelines
- Maintains a variety of HR records including but not limited to insurance, performance reviews, government reporting, and employee transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation; conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations; provides periodic reports to studio manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Lead recruitment strategy & operations, ranging from job advertising, CV filtering, initial scoping calls and interview process.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment across all positions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Continuously drive innovation and efficiency using technology.
- Develop and maintain recruiter relationships to maximise returns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field and 5+ years’ experience in a human resources generalist function or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2.1 or above in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as human resources, business, economics, etc.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Remuneration and how to apply:
The salary for this role is very competitive, and commensurate with experience. Other benefits include a company phone, gym membership, and company lunches and social events.
Apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Senior HR Generalist | YOUR NAME’.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page