Marketing Technology & Ad Operations Developer
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team.
The successful candidate will be working directly on Segmatic’s diverse client base to drive return on marketing investment. The Marketing Technology Developer will utilise their technical knowledge and take responsibility for troubleshooting, driving and developing Segmatic’s ad operation strategy.
They will be trained in cutting edge Marketing Technology and will quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all forms of online marketing. This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious recent technically minded candidate who wants to build a career in the online marketing sphere. Previous experience in online is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must.
- Ownership of campaign tracking, reporting, trafficking, and ad serving.
- Liaise with clients to deliver the overall technical and operational output of advertising operations across all clients & platforms.
- To be the central point of contact for all technical issues and troubleshooting.
- Devise and promote operational best practices across all digital channels.
- Manage creative set up, trafficking new banners and XML feeds on all campaigns.
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately from start to finish.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 years eCommerce experience. Preferably within an online marketing experience, however that is not required.
- Highly technical and strong analytical skills. Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make business decisions based on data.
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Communicating with Impact - Excellent communication and influencing skills, an innate ability to build the strong relationships that will be critical to success.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Marketing Technology & Ad Operations Developer | NAME to email@example.com