Management Consultant – Digital Strategy
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on paid search advertising to clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
Our paid search methodology achieves outstanding results for our clients. We built the Segmatic Platform to implement our methodology, to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to run a client’s paid search campaigns. We also provide consultancy services to a limited number of clients, and in Q2 we will launch the Segmatic Platform as a self-serve solution.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to build a career in the eCommerce sphere. Previous experience in online marketing is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to gain exposure to a wide range of eCommerce clients in different verticals.
This role is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team. As a Management Consultant, you will:
- Work closely with performance marketing analysts as part of account management teams, acting as a key point of contact between Segmatic’s clients and our technical teams.
- Drive strategic projects to enable improved paid search performance. This includes identifying potential growth projects, obtaining client support and project managing their delivery. You will work in a consulting role to deliver projects in areas including: Product Strategy, Customer Experience Management, Digital Analytics, and Marketing Strategy.
- Assist with analytical work as required.
- Running weekly client calls and meetings
- Providing commentary on performance reporting
- Acting as the first point of contact for ad hoc client queries
- Managing workflow and information flow between internal teams in Segmatic to ensure the smooth delivery of client requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience: 3 years eCommerce or Consulting experience. Ideally this would include experience with online marketing, marketing technology, digital UX or similar, but this is not essential.
- Collaborates: proven ability to manage upwards, both internally and with senior client-side contacts. With excellent communication and influencing skills. An innate ability to build the strong relationships with clients that will be critical to success.
- Analytical: Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills. Excel/SQL expertise a bonus.
- Commercial Savvy: able to perform analysis and identify business decisions based on data.
- Results Driven: with a constant focus on the commercial requirements of our clients.
- Agile Learner: quickly picking up new information and communicating it effectively to your team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Management Consultant - Digital Strategy | NAME to email@example.com