Management Consultant – Digital Strategy
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to build a career in the eCommerce sphere. Previous experience in online marketing is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to gain exposure to a wide range of eCommerce clients in different verticals.
- Drive digital strategy projects including business investment principles, proposition positioning, overall digital strategy. These projects include: Product Strategy, Customer Experience Management, Digital Analytics, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services
- Core responsibility for identification of projects, obtaining client support & project management of execution.
- Delivering strong return on investment for clients. Growing budget through additional - opportunities. Segmatic bills based on performance, so a key focus on driving results is a must.
- Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy.
Client Relations Management
- Assisting in managing the relationship with clients ensuring long-term satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 years eCommerce or Consulting experience. Preferably within an online marketing experience, however that is not required.
- Management experience - An ability to motivate and develop ambitious and talented people whilst at the same time being open to feedback and evaluation
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills. Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make business decisions based on data. Excel/SQL expertise a bonus.
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Communicating with Impact - Excellent communication and influencing skills, an innate ability to build the strong relationships that will be critical to success
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Management Consultant - Digital Strategy | NAME to email@example.com