Management Consultant – Digital Strategy
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to build a career in the eCommerce sphere. Previous experience in online marketing is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to gain exposure to a wide range of eCommerce clients in different verticals.
- Working within account management teams alongside performance marketing analysts, acting as a key point of contact between Segmatic’s clients and our technical teams.
- Driving strategic projects that will enable improved Paid Search performance. This includes identifying potential growth projects, obtaining client support and project managing their delivery. Project areas include: Product Strategy, Customer Experience Management, Digital Analytics, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services.
- Assisting with ad hoc analytical work as required.
- Managing client relationships, including helping them to define overall strategic priorities with a view to delivering a strong return on investment on their performance marketing spend. Segmatic bills based on performance, so being commercially aware and results oriented is key.
- Managing workflow and information flow between internal teams in Segmatic to ensure the smooth delivery of client requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years eCommerce or Consulting experience. Ideally this would include experience with online marketing, marketing technology, digital UX or similar, but this is not required.
- Proven ability to manage upwards, both internally and with senior client-side contacts.
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills. Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make business decisions based on data. Excel/SQL expertise a bonus.
- Driven by results, with a constant focus on the commercial requirements of our clients.
- Data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Planning and time management: Setting goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scoping out work and setting detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Communicating with impact: Excellent communication and influencing skills, and an innate ability to build the strong relationships that will be critical to success.
- Learning on the fly: Able to quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job and communicate this knowledge effectively to your team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Management Consultant - Digital Strategy | NAME to email@example.com