Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every year.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a new position within the head office team which would suit a detail-orientated and proactive person.
The successful candidate will be working with Segmatic’s leadership within the wider operations team to provide insight on the financial health of the company. They will help to craft and establish the reporting infrastructure needed to allow a fast growing start-up to make healthy investment decisions.
For the right candidate there is scope for this role to grow into a financial manager position.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to further their career in financial management and planning.
- Input into the design and implementation of a robust reporting framework that allows for the identification of potential financial issues of note in the company.
- Management of day to day financial operations including payroll, VAT returns, P30 submissions etc.
- Working with management to assess the financial implications of possible decisions.
- Providing management with financial information to assist with decision making.
- Creating and developing financial models that will allow the company to assess various opportunities including business development, in-house operating and financial efficiencies.
- Working to optimise processes within the finance team to promote efficiency.
- Work with management to ensure that the company maintains compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislative requirements for financial and tax reporting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- CAI / CIMA / CPA / ACCA qualified.
- Previous management accounting and financial modelling experience.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Ability to impart this knowledge onto wider team.
Candidates will be expected as soon as possible.
This is a permanent contract.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Salary will include a performance based clause, with strong rewards for high performance.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line "Management Accountant | NAME” to firstname.lastname@example.org