Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on paid search advertising to clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
Our paid search methodology achieves outstanding results for our clients. We built the Segmatic Platform to implement our methodology, to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to run a client’s paid search campaigns. We also provide consultancy services to a limited number of clients, and in Q2 we will launch the Segmatic Platform as a self-serve solution.
About the Team/Role:
This is a new position within the head office team which would suit a detail-oriented and proactive person.
The successful candidate will be working with Segmatic’s leadership within the wider operations team to provide insight on the financial health of the company. They will help to craft and establish the reporting infrastructure needed to allow a fast growing start-up to make healthy investment decisions.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to further their career in financial management and planning.
- Management of day to day financial operations including payroll, VAT returns, P30 submissions etc.
- Working with management to assess the financial implications of possible decisions.
- Providing management with financial information to assist with decision making.
- Working to optimise processes within the finance team to promote efficiency.
- Work with management to ensure that the company maintains compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislative requirements for financial and tax reporting.
- Input into the design and implementation of a robust reporting framework that allows for the identification of potential financial issues of note in the company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have a balance of most of the following qualities, and hopefully a few that we haven’t thought of:
- Professional qualification: Holds a CAI / CIMA / CPA / ACCA qualification.
- Accountancy and modelling: Previous management accounting experience required and financial modelling experience is desirable
- Technical ability: Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Communication: Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Agile learning: Able to quickly pick up the new information that you need to do your job, and to impart this knowledge to the wider team.
Candidates will be expected as soon as possible.
This is a permanent contract.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Salary will include a performance based clause, with strong rewards for high performance.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line "Management Accountant | NAME” to email@example.com