Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and intensive position within the Head Office team.
A successful candidate will work with the directors closely to deliver business operations strategy.
Segmatic is a fast growing company that has grown organically to over 38 people in the past 3 years. Our performance-based billing model gives clients confidence that we are going to continuously work to drive value for their business. For that reason it is crucial for us to always maintain our IT systems in the most efficient way.
In general, the successful candidate would be charged with developing and implementing all the IT strategies required for effective business operations of the organisation as well as any other duties that are associated with IT environment.
There are three key areas in which successful candidate would have full ownership:
Workplace Culture & Technology:
- Segmatic utilises technology in all aspects of its daily operations. This includes knowledge management systems, task management systems and communications system. This role would take strategic ownership of those technologies, their procurement and their implementation.
- Segmatic works with a range of sensitive data including personal and business. This requires top-class security strategies to ensure effective security without damage to operational capacity. This role would take ownership of this strategy.
Workplace Physical Organisation:
- Segmatic takes the workplace environment seriously. Setting up effective work environments and technical systems is essential to performance. This includes workstation set-up, office technology set-up & office communications systems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Business experience, within a tech-driven operational environment.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Permanent contract. Open to part time or full time positions. Salary is 28,000.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line IT Administrator | NAME to email@example.com