Graduate Marketing Programme
Are you interested in learning how businesses grow? Are you a curious person? Do you like to analyse a problem and come up with ways to solve it? Do you like meeting new people and getting to know them? Do you enjoy learning through taking responsibility?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’ve got the right personality for a career in marketing. We’d like to talk to you (and hopefully give you a job)!
This Graduate Marketing Programme is tailor-made for someone who wants to fast-track their development and experience by helping to grow an international digital company.
You’ll be helping us launch our cutting-edge digital software platform to international markets. Working directly with the Head of Marketing, you’ll learn and be coached in the best marketing techniques and tactics, while gaining responsibility to influence our strategy and implement changes.
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing company. We work with market-leaders across Europe and North America to optimise their paid search advertising, focusing on Google Ads, as well as Facebook, YouTube, and Amazon. We deliver great results for clients like 2K Games, T.M. Lewin, and Nectar Sleep through our digital marketing software (the Segmatic Platform), and agency and consultancy services.
We built the Segmatic Platform to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. And we are bringing this software to companies around the world to help them get the same great results that we have delivered.
About the Team/Role:
Our company is growing, and it is the marketing team’s job to figure out how to develop and implement the strategies to maximise this growth.
The Graduate Marketing Programme is perfect for someone who wants to understand this critical part of a business. You’ll get a seat at the table of a global software launch and roll-out, while learning and applying all the tricks of the trade.
You will get hands-on, best practice experience in growing a tech company, working across digital marketing, customer profiling and needs analysis, events and conferences, and targeting prospective customers, etc.
You’ll join a diverse group of industry leaders in our fast-growing Dublin city-centre office. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about marketing and sales in the context of digital marketing and e-commerce.
We support on-the-job learning so our employees can independently make decisions and implementations aligned to our business goals. Over time, as your skills and knowledge develop, you will influence this company’s growth and earn increased responsibility in the marketing function.
Skills and experience:
The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and loves meeting new people. And, they want to learn through coaching and earning responsibility.
To give a more traditional description, the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and qualities.
Above all, we want someone who is truly excited by the opportunity to excel in this role.
- Education: At least a 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in any undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Professional: 0-2 years professional work experience, preferably some of it client-facing (for example in retail, hospitality, or professional work). This can include internships and voluntary work.
- Impactful communicator: Effective communication with different audiences. Delivers clear, compelling arguments and ideas that are tailored to the audience. Listens actively and intently, and asks good questions. Able to write, edit, and proof well.
- Numerate, analytical, and curious: Comfortable analysing and drawing insights from numbers and data to solve problems, using qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Technically adept: Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite and Google equivalents. Adapts quickly to learn new technologies and tools.
- Always learning and developing: Actively seeks out and takes on board feedback. Enjoys the process of developing, testing, and refining ideas, and having them challenged.
- Accountable: Happy to take on responsibility to set and deliver on goals. Comfortable managing competing priorities.
- Quality focused:t: Brings an eye for detail and quality to every aspect of their work. Drives quality standards through how they work and what they deliver.
- Collaborative: Adaptable and team-oriented. Enjoys taking on personal and collective responsibility. Excellent interpersonal skills: able to interact with colleagues and clients at all levels of the organisation, including senior management.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Graduate Marketing Programme | YOUR NAME’. Applications will be processed as they are received.
This position will have a permanent contract. The salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience. We are committed to diversity throughout our business, including in our hiring.