Data Visualisation Manager
Working Hours: 11am-7pm
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing company providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy to clients including 2K Games.
The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to assist our clients.
About the role and the team:
Data is central to everything we do at Segmatic. We consider ourselves the most rigorous, numerate, and data-driven paid search experts in the industry. We want to make every decision on the numbers, whether it’s performance analytics or predictive modelling.
You will be a core member of a small data visualisation team, working for one of our key clients, 2K Games. The team would be directly reporting into the client’s Data Engineering function. You would be responsible for developing and growing the team to include 3 people working for you.
Segmatic is growing fast - in the last year we have doubled our revenue and the size of our team. As we continue to grow and break new ground, this role will present opportunities to take on more responsibility, lead on new projects, and advance in the company.
- Data Visualisation:
- Work with cross-functional remote teams, gather requirements/stories, identify & solve issues with requests, and implement Tableau dashboard visualisations.
- Plainly put, your team’s function would be to take SQL code, Excel Files, Python code and bring it to production within Tableau and other data visualisation systems.
- Team Leadership:
- Manage a team of 3 analysts to deliver core requirements.
- Assist in recruitment, development and management of all 3 team members.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tableau & Technical Experience:
- Ability to write custom calculations (or queries) within Tableau.
- Ability to understand Excel functions and transform them into Tableau functions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL data manipulation (exposure to Snowflake, or similar, and related processes preferable)
- 3 years’ solid tableau developer experience
- Data Visualisation Experience:
- Experience creating user stories in a Tableau Reporting environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with onshore and offshore team members.
- Ability to quickly understand core business questions and provide informed answers
- Numerate, analytical, and curious: This role requires numerical, analytical, and technical ability, all at a high level. Ability to apply these abilities, creatively and consistently, to real world problems in a fast-paced business setting. Ability to apply these abilities, creatively and consistently, to real world problems in a fast-paced business setting.
- Data: A minimum of 3 years of experience in a data-driven environment working directly, and a track-record of high-quality output and innovation. Able to source, process and store large data sets.
- Technical ability: Advanced technical skills are desirable, for example SQL, Python,Tableau, and Excel.
- Agile learning: You’re highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Accountability: You have the confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives with little guidance.
Remuneration and how to apply:
The salary range for this role is extremely competitive, and commensurate with experience. Other benefits include a company phone, gym membership, and company lunches and social events.
Apply with CV and subject line Manager - Data Visualisaton | NAME to firstname.lastname@example.org