Customer Success Manager
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on paid search advertising to clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
Our paid search methodology achieves outstanding results for our clients. We built the Segmatic Platform to implement our methodology, to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to run a client’s paid search campaigns. We also provide consultancy services to a limited number of clients. We are starting to grow the self-serve element of our business and are building a team to support customers who choose to use the Segmatic Platform directly.
About the role and the team:
You will be the primary point of contact for customers who opt for the Self-Serve approach to using the Platform. You will ensure that their experience is positive, that the issues they encounter are efficiently dealt with, and that learnings from these issues are incorporated into further development of the Platform.
You will be working closely with the CEO, the Head of Sales, and the Product Development team to make sure that the company is aware of and aligned with customer goals.
You will also be working with account managers in the business to make sure that you understand how Segmatic, as a company, approach paid search and digital marketing as a whole.
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Segmatic Platform, its role in the company, and how it works within the wider Segmatic approach to digital marketing strategy and the common business challenges it helps alleviate. You will onboard clients and ensure that they are successful in using the products.
- Work with the Sales team to understand the business needs and goals of future clients in advance of product onboarding.
- Be familiar with the product. Understand how to use it on a day-to-day basis, keep abreast of new releases and functionality, and be aware of any regressions and bugs that may occur to be able to effectively handle any client’s questions.
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact with the client, driving customer engagement, resolving issues and escalating customer concerns when necessary.
- Work with the client to make sure they receive all necessary training, understand the Segmatic approach to digital marketing, and how best to use the product to implement their desired strategy. Ensure that all necessary support is given to ensure customer success and identify gaps or opportunities to improve this experience for future clients.
- Be the voice of the customer; represent the client and their problems in product roadmap discussions.
- Monitor and distill user behaviour and common queries into opportunities to improve the product experience.
- Organise regular check-ins with the client to gather customer sentiment and feedback on their experience and use of the product.
- Create and own new onboarding assets to better coach and educate onboarding clients, as well as working closely with Product to update existing onboarding assets and documentation.
- Help to define internal processes for managing customer issues and feedback to facilitate the growth of the Self-Serve section of the company.
- Calculate and monitor ROI and other key performance indicators relevant to customer success.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for the following key qualities in our candidates:
- 2+ years in Customer Success, Management Consulting or similar, client-facing role.
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing (in particular, knowledge of Paid Search and Google Ads is advantageous).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience owning and delivering communication strategies or initiatives that improve the customer experiences.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual who has a consistent track record of performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to form internal and external relationships, as well as communicate across teams and the wider company.
Remuneration and how to apply
The salary for this role is very competitive, and commensurate with experience. Other benefits include a company phone, gym membership, and company lunches and social events.
Apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Customer Success Manager| YOUR NAME’.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page