Consultant - Web Manager - London
This role will be based in London.
Segmatic is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions, and consultancy on paid search advertising to clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
About the Team/Role:
We are looking for a consultant to work onsite in our client’s office as a Web Content Manager. Their role will be to create & manage customised user journeys to support a range of advertising and testing strategies.
The consultant will work directly with the client based in their offices in Clerkenwell London. They will be charged with delivering requirements based on requests from the client.
- Develop proficiency in multiple content management systems (CMS).
- Create, QA and monitor website content (text, images, pricing, etc.) to deliver positive and effective user experiences.
- Design and maintain documentation tracking the development of these user journeys over time.
- Execute a strategy of advanced personalisation of user experience based on different user locations, characteristics and behaviours.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Technical ability: Developed technical skills, experience working with CMS platforms & Excel. Highly analytical and detail-focused.
- Agile learning: Ability and confidence to quickly upskill on the relevant systems with minimal oversight.
- Accountability: Ownership over all published content, and accountability for the efficient and accurate creation of content briefs.
Remuneration and how to apply:
The rate for this role is very competitive, and commensurate with experience.
Apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Consultant – Web Manager | YOUR NAME’