– Senior Paid Search Analyst
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search advertising. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office in a tight team of 6 who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
Our paid search methodology achieves outstanding results for our clients. We built the Segmatic Platform to implement our internal methodology, to automate everything that can be automated so we can spend our time thinking about the big picture. The core of our business is managed services - a dedicated Segmatic team assigned to run a client’s paid search campaigns.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team.
The successful candidate will be working directly on Segmatic’s diverse client base to drive return on marketing investment.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious marketer who wants to continue to develop a career in the online marketing sphere.
Segmatic is a performance agency with Paid Search clients some of whom spend over €10,000,000 per year each. This role would give you a chance to work at the cutting edge of Paid Search, with large budgets, advanced tactics, beta-access and all other benefits from working on accounts of this scale.
- Auction Marketing [Paid Search]: Campaign Strategy, Campaign Creation, Campaign Optimisation and Campaign Reporting.
- Marketing Optimisation: Effective optimisation of online marketing campaigns driving significant increases in new customer acquisition.
- Creativity: Utilisation of cutting edge auction marketing technology ensuring Segmatic is a market leader in the area.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for the following key qualities in our candidates:
- Expert knowledge of Paid Search Required | In-Depth of understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bidding, strategy, etc.
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make business decisions based on data. Excel expertise required.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Self Starter and quick learner. Confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives with little guidance
Remuneration and how to apply
The salary for this role is very competitive, and commensurate with experience. Other benefits include a company phone, gym membership, and company lunches and social events.
Apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Senior Paid Search Analyst | YOUR NAME’
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page