– Lead Recruiter
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search advertising. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
The company has grown from starting in 2014 to 46 employees now. Over the next 3 years, there are aggressive expansion plans.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and intensive position within the Head Office team.
Segmatic is a company that has grown organically at a rapid pace in the past 3 years. A successful candidate would be charged with developing and implementing the recruitment strategy for the organisation.
The company has grown from starting in 2014 to 46 employees now. There are aggressive expansion plans aiming for doubling the size in the next 36 months.
- Lead recruitment strategy & operations, ranging from job advertising, CV filtering, initial scoping calls and interview process.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment across all positions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Continuously drive innovation and efficiency using technology.
- Develop and maintain recruiter relationships to maximise returns.
- You will work closely with with the HR Business Partners and the wider HR team to achieve recruitment objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2.1 or above in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as human resources, business, economics, etc.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
The salary for this role is very competitive, and commensurate with experience. Other benefits include a company phone, gym membership, and company lunches and social events.
Apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Lead Recruiter | YOUR NAME’
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page