Business Development Executive
Segmatic is a performance marketing agency and technology platform established in 2014 to bring the highest level of analytical rigour to Paid Search. We are building a team of exceptional, creative, analytical people who are focused on performance and eager to learn.
You’ll join colleagues in our Dublin city centre office who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives — from IT and engineering to marketing, psychology and history. We work hard, challenge each other, and together we achieve great things.
At Segmatic we believe in rewarding excellence and performance. We review everyone’s salary every six months.
Segmatic delivers results, plain and simple. In fact, we are so committed to this philosophy that we bill our clients based on performance. This is popular with our growing client base, which includes T.M. Lewin, Betfair, Volusion, and Photobox.
Find out more about what it’s like to work with Segmatic on our careers page.
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and intensive position within the business development team. The successful candidate will be executing a sales strategy for the company, working in close collaboration with our Directors. This strategy will seek to continuously test the most effective way for Segmatic to communicate its value to potential clients.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person. They will have the freedom to put their stamp on the business development strategy of a fast-growing company.
Segmatic’s philosophy, track record and performance-based billing model give clients confidence that we will drive value for their business. Our approach has delivered results for clients in Ireland and the UK. Now we need an exceptional business development executive to grow our client base and take us to the next level.
Lead Generation Technology:
- Managing the Lead Generation Technology, incorporating online data mining tools, online content generation, email communications & advanced tracking strategies.
Business Development Pitching / Closing:
- Managing the process of confirmed leads -> closing. Including the initial scoping, the pitching process and the on-boarding.
Business Development Analysis:
- Keeping up to date with relevant product developments or competitor practises
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Business experience. Preferably within a client-facing environment, however that is not required.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Highly numerate and strong technical skills. Ability to quickly digest large amounts of information, perform analysis and identify next steps to make business decisions based on data.
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
Permanent contract. Salary is very competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Apply with CV & subject line Business Development Executive | NAME to email@example.com